Double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of lightweight pipe made of high-density polyethylene. It has the characteristics of lightweight, high-pressure resistance, good toughness, fast construction, and long life. Its excellent pipe wall structure design greatly reduces the cost compared with pipes of other structures. And because of its convenient and reliable connection, it is widely used at home and abroad. A large number of alternative concrete pipes and cast-iron pipes.
1. Long service life, underground use can reach more than 50 years
2. Convenient construction. As HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is light in weight, easy to carry and connect, so the construction is quick and the maintenance is simple. In the case of a tight construction period and poor construction conditions, its advantages are more obvious.
3. At a speed of 15 feet per second, the wear resistance is 3 to 5 times higher than that of ordinary or fine-grained steel pipes.
4. The product is easy to connect, the interface is well sealed, corrosion resistance, zero leakage, no scaling, and avoid secondary pollution. It is an ideal "green pipe".
5. The inner wall is smooth and the excess flow is large.
6. The product has good flexural properties and can adapt to uneven settlement of the soil.
7. The product is light in weight and convenient in construction, which can reduce construction costs and shorten the construction period.
8. The product has a unique structure and strong pressure resistance.
9. The project cost is low. Under the condition of equal load, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe only needs a thinner pipe wall to meet the requirements. Therefore, compared with solid-wall pipes of the same material and specifications, it can save about half of the raw materials, so the cost of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes is also lower. This is another outstanding feature of the pipe.
1. After the installation is completed, a hydraulic test must be carried out to confirm that there is no leakage, and then the pipe channel can be closed or filled. The test pressure should be 1.5 times the design pressure. The recommended test pressure is 10kg/cm2 (megapascal)-15 kg /cm2 (pressure 1.5MPa).
2. The installation of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes must be done by qualified personnel.
3. In winter, when the temperature is close to 5, accidental damage to pipes and pipe fittings can be prevented during handling and construction. After the pressure test is completed, the water is discharged. For the long-term winter shutdown period, there is no reliable water discharge in the pipe Insulation measures to prevent pipe cracks.
4. Hot-melt connection of pipes and fittings. The welding temperature should be set at 260±10. If there are any discoloration, decomposition, combustion, smoke, or other adverse effects, please replace the welding machine.
5. When handling materials, it is strictly forbidden to throw, drop, roll and drag to avoid damage to the pipe. When connecting the pipe, check both ends. If there is any damage, please cut off the damaged part.
6.Although the threaded pipe fittings are connected to other parts, be sure not to overtighten them, so as not to damage the threaded pipe fittings.
7.When installing, carry out waterproofing works, do not apply paint, asphalt, and other contaminated materials on the surface of the pipe, so as to avoid the smell of water.
8. Please strictly follow the arrangement and business standards of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes to ensure quality.
9.Although the transitional connection with the water heater, metal pipe, or hose connection pipe is advisable, its length should not be less than 300mm.
10.Outdoor pipes should be considered as having heat insulation, sun protection, and antifreeze measures.